Thursday, April 7, 2016

Kim Jong-un: The Unauthorized Biography (Documentary on You Tube)

An hour long documentary on north Korea recently published on YouTube.  Some interesting footage and analysis.  

I was interviewed for this documentary about a year ago and it also includes others such as Dr. Victor Cha, Kieth Luse,  and Ambassador Joe DeTrani.

This was produced by a European documentary team (based in France).  It covers a lot of ground from Kim Jong-un's schooling to Jang Sang Taek's execution and much more.

I am not sure where the idea that Kim Jong-un is grooming his sister for succession came from.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Giving Tuesday Recommendations

  Dear Friends,  I do not normally do this (except I did this last year and for the last few years now, too) and I certainly do not mean to ...