Saturday, March 23, 2013

The Saturday Special with Michael Zwerling- Guest Host: Rebecca Costa- Dealing with a Rogue Nuclear Threat- Colonel David S Maxwell- Guest


My first talk radio interview (case of beer for all my SF brothers I know). I discussed north Korea in some depth for an hour with Rebecca Costa. You can download the podcast at this link.


The Saturday Special with Michael Zwerling- Guest Host: Rebecca Costa- Dealing with a Rogue Nuclear Threat- Colonel David S Maxwell- Guest

on 23 March 2013.
Stream Live from our website: 

 Download from our website: Download this Podcast here
Dealing with A Rogue Nuclear Threat.  Is America Behind the Curve?
Rebecca fills in for Michael Zwerling and invites Colonel David S Maxwell to discuss the growing threat posed by North Korea.  Growing instability in the Korean Peninsula is causing concern amongst world leaders.  What is the next step?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giving Tuesday Recommendations

  Dear Friends,  I do not normally do this (except I did this last year and for the last few years now, too) and I certainly do not mean to ...